Car Rental Suppliers: Keddy
We wouldn't blame you for wondering who Keddy were however it is good to know they are the little brother of one of the biggest worldwide car hire companies in Europcar.
Keddy is a relatively new name on the car rental market but due to their connection with Europcar they have been able to grow across many countries and provide a cheaper, watered down version of Europcar. Often the differences are not easily recognisable and with limited fleet offerings and in some places limited mileage/km the difference is minor and can really help to reduce the price when booking.
Not only are you booking with confidence due to being connected to Europcar but you also get the benefit of them sharing offices and on airport desks and all at a cheaper price.
Some of the many benefits of Keddy are that they are a fair fuel policy is always offered whereby you will be asked to return the car with the same fuel as the car was collected with. Additionally you are getting a highly rated service from the Keddy staff serving your reservation via Europcar.
Other benefits of Keddy include;
- Desk in Airport terminals shared with Europcar
- Unlimited mileage in most locations
- A reputable worldwide brand with years of experience
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to collection time
- 24 hours assistance and theft protection
- Modern, clean fleet of cars in all locations
- Low cost alternative to Europcar
- Highly rated service
- English speaking staff in all car hire locations
Keddy offer customers a good range of additional extras such as child seats of all sizes, sat nav and wifi in some locations.